LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ESTATE:
The estate is designed as a small friendly village with six spacious stone gites, including an authentic refurbished dovecote, a summer reception room and a large winter lounge. We can accommodate up to 30/36 people, 40/48 people from June 2020. Each gîte features modern conveniences and private outdoor space. You will love the various services offered on-site while on holiday.
The estate covers 10 hectares of undulating land, where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the large landscaped green spaces and the outdoor activities offered by our on-site stable for children and adults.
You will also love our fenced swimming pool with its deckchairs. The large field features various playgrounds, including football, petanque, trampoline and cycling tracks for the little ones. Discover the region with its various activities for the whole family (canoeing, swimming, ultra-light flying, castle, tree climbing, gastronomy, mini-golf, etc.).
Our 6 gîtes can accommodate up to 40 people:
Gîte Djebel : 10 people, 200m2, 2 bedrooms and 1 dormitory, 2 shower rooms, an enclosed garden. OPENING IN JUNE 2020
On-site, for an eventful day...
- A swimming pool, a petanque ground, a playground (trampoline, badminton, table tennis, swing, small bicycles, etc.)
- A covered room of 90m2 with ping pong table, tables and benches, ideal for rainy days.
- A large lawn of 3,000 m² with a safety gate for the little ones.
- A ranch offering equestrian activities for young and old and all levels.
- Min-farm with our mascot Capri the dwarf goat and his fellow sheep, rabbits, ducks, chickens and more.
- Community garden, to pick your essential aromatic herbs for summer cooking.
- Mountain bike and hiking trails departures.
- Laetitia, our professional masseuse, always looks forward to offering you a relaxing moment.
...and also to delight your taste buds
- Delicious local pizzas made by Bruno using local farm produce 2 evenings/week.
- Cooking classes. Discover the local cuisine with Catherine.
- Fresh bread and pastries every morning from the baker's shop on order.