Gite Rental in Brugnac, Lot-et-Garonne
The 5 gîtes of the Écurie du Cheval Blanc are classified "3 épis" Gîtes de France. They can accommodate up to 30 people. Located at the top of a hill, they feature a warm and calm atmosphere in the radiant and green countryside.
The property covers over 10 ha. The swimming pool, the greeneries and countryside, truffle oaks plantation, saffron field, stable and mini-farm will ensure full entertainment.
- A swimming pool, a petanque court, a play area (trampoline, badminton, table tennis, swing, small bicycles...) and a large lawn of 3 000 m².
- An equestrian area for riding lessons, horse and carriage rides and picnics with the donkey Valentino.
And also to delight your tastebuds
- Pizza made by Bruno using local farm produce and ingredients.
- Cooking classes. Discover the local cuisine with Catherine.
- Farms (5 minutes away): visit and tasting (foie gras, goat and sheep cheeses, Agen prunes, honey and salted products).
- Golf at 7 km, mountain biking, canoeing on the Lot, hiking and horse-riding trails, tree climbing, Casteljaloux thermal baths at 30 mn (hot baths and massages).
- Various festivals, numerous gourmet and farmers markets, visit of Guyenne bastides.
- At 2 km: windmills (bread making)
- Educational farm featuring the Angora goat cheese (cheese making, bread, goat milk...)
- Typical bastides of the South-East.
- Wine cellars (Buzet, Bordeaux, Marmandais)
- Walibi amusement park 30 min away
- Many castles and prehistoric caves
- Hazelnut house
- Foie gras museum
- Prune museum
THE GÎTES: BUILDING MADE OF EXPOSED STONES THAT HAVE FULLY RESTORED
GROUP GÎTES: 30 PEOPLE
The estate can accommodate large groups of about 30 people at once with its 5 gîtes.
In summer, the estate offers a group dining room.